Controls, Moves, and General Information
- Mobile Suit
- Online Shop
- Custom Parts
- Missions Played
- Side you play the most (Federation/Zeon)
- Accumulated Points
- Pilot Level
- Experience Earned
- Custom Parts
- paid content(?)
1.How many bought/developed
2.How many haven been fully developed but haven't been purchased yet
3.Still in development
- Stabilize: On/Off
- Left Stick Sensitivity
- Right Stick Vertical: Normal/Invert
- Right Stick Horizontal: Normal/Invert
- Vibration: On/Off
- Backgound Music Volume
- Sound Effect Volume
- Voice Over Volume
- Operator Voice Type (Male or Female)
Online Room Search/Create Settings and Options TranslationEdit
Online Room Search/Create Settings (Top to Bottom)
- Stage Select
- Minimum Rank Level Allowed
- Maximum Rank Level Allowed
- Preferred Side (Default = Any, Short Name = Fed, Longer Name = Zeon)
- Minimum Number of Players for both sides
- Room Comment:
- Anyone can join!
- Intense Soldiers needed!
- Let's have a liesurely match!
- Let's settle things in one battle!
- Will be playing multiple matches.
- Seeking friends to play with!
- Voice chat preferred.
- For those who don't care about winning/losing.
- <<Input own description>>
- Private Game Setting (OFF, ON) Note: As the host, pressing Triangle in the 'Online Room' gives the option to turn off the private match, but you will no longer be able to turn it back on.
- Search/Create game(s) with parameters set
Online Room Options (Top to Bottom)
- Ready Up -> Confirmation Box
- Customize/MS Selection
- MS and Part Development
- Game Rules
- Misc Team Options
- View Equipment
- Applaud player (gives that player the "Applaud Trophy")
- View player's PSN ID file
- Kicks player (Need to be room host)
- Invite Player(s)
- Invite Player to Federation Side
- Invite Player to Zeon Side